1. We accept reservation by phone , fax , or email.
2. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We will need a credit card to hold your reservation and have you sign for the changes either by fax or when you are in the car.
3. We can set up billing accounts for the companies or individuals who are frequent travelers.
4. We need the following information to complete a reservation:
- · Name and phone number of person making reservations.
- · Name of lead person traveling and the number of passengers.
- · Addresses of a pickup including zip code and phone number including area code.
- · Destination information such as the airport and flight information including time of departure.
- · Time of pickup and the time passenger wishes to be at airport or other destinations.
- · Flight information including airline, flight number, departing city, and estimated time of arrival is needed for all airport pickups.
5. Protocol for airport curbside pickups is as follows:
- · We will track the arrival time of the plane.
- · We will have a car within 5 to 8 minutes of your terminal.
- · You have to call our toll free after you have collected all your luggage and meet with our driver outside the terminal.
- · The curbside.(Do not cross the street to the island)
- · The name you choose will be displayed in the window of the car.
6. Protocol for airport meet and greet pickups is as follows:
- · When the plane arrives your driver will be at the baggage claim area for your flight number with a sign with Your name on it. Your driver will escort you to your car.
- · This service will cost you an additional $10.00 plus parking fees.
7. Cancellation policy is as follows:
- · You may cancel a reservation up to 12 hrs before the reservation takes place with no penalty.
- · If you cancel less than 12 hrs before the order we will charge you one half of the original fare.
- · If you cancel less than 2 hrs before the order or do not show up we will charge the full original fare.
- · There is no charge for cancelled flights.
8. Additional charges:
- · $10.00 added to all the pick ups between 11:00pm and 4:00am.
- · $10.00 minimum added for each extra stops.
- · $10.00 waiting time charge for each 15 minutes after the first 15 minutes for all non airport pick ups. Waiting charges for airport pick ups start after 45 minutes of the arrival time.
- · $25.00 service charge on all declined credit card or returned checks.
- · $10.00 last minute change fee for changes made less than 1 hour before the original order.
- · $75.00 minimum fee for getting sick in the car or any damages to the car.
- · $10.00 added to your order if you wish to have a car seat.
9. Our five star service guarantee:
- · We are devoted in providing the most excellent service by offering clean and well preserved vehicles fully licensed and insured.
- · Our experienced drivers are skilled, well-mannered, and aim to make your ride enjoyable.
- · Our company is committed to developing and continuing long-term bond with our clients, providing them with the most dependable, affordable, secure, and prompt service possible.